Thursday 25 October 2012


Now I know that there are people who do rather like the change in seasons (my husband is one) but I am a Spring and Summer kinda girl.
Actually that's not entirely true.
I am a Summer kinda girl.
And I would be rather happy to live out my days in flip flops and never seeing another Autumn or Winter again.
It makes me want to hibernate, get the heating on, layer up, get the blankets out, drink hot tea and eat fruit cake.
There is one issue with this set up. My children. They tend to get a bit stir crazy.
So a trip to the park to enjoy the fresh air and kick the leaves about is in order ...


There is one silver lining to this time of year, my uber-comfy wellies.




There is one mode of transport that is never slowed by adverse weather conditions, the scooter!



And there are still splashes of colour out there.



Our trip out was brought to an abrupt end after an unfortunate incident involving the small girl and a rather deep muddy puddle.
But up until that point I have to admit it was rather pleasant out, perhaps I need to learn to embrace Autumn and all that it brings.







2 comments:

  1. Hi Georgie, good news, you won the giveaway on my blog! I also saw on your profile that you live in essex, me to! If you could email me your address I will post your garland asap! Congrats again! Rebecca x ( littletreedesigns@hotmail.co.uk )

    http://littletree-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/a-littletree-weekend-and-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on winning Rebecca's giveaway ... you have started something lovely here ... I have been blogging since the end of June and love it ... I think you will too ... Bee x

    ReplyDelete