Monday 4 March 2013

Lou at Little Green Shed has opened up her Nature In the Home series to the world. So we thought we would join in, we have always really enjoyed Lou's photos of plants and flowers, and although my photography skills leave a lot to be desired. We are rather excited to be taking part.
So, here is my first photo!
This is the view from my bed at the moment, these tulips are the left overs from last weeks flower orders. Im not sure that having left overs is great financially for my business, but it is definitely something that I enjoy. And flowers in the bedroom always feels luxurious to me! 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely and springlike. Oh the tulips, not long now before they are in the fields! Take care. Chel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY Chel, not long now until Spring really hits us, I can not wait!! x

      Delete
  2. Oh stunning!!! Thank you so much for joining in! Can I use your image on my blog for tomorrow's post? lou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited that you have used us for your post, thankyou so much! X

      Delete
  3. this is absolutely beautiful! I am so glad that Lou used your image for this week's post. I love! the contrasting colors. gorgeous! so lovely to have found your blog via Lou! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY Rebecca, I think it is going to be a really nice one to take part in, I have admired Lou's blog for a long time! X

      Delete